Guidelines for experts
Guidelines for assessment experts: institutional accreditation; quality assessment of study programme groups at the first and second cycle of higher education and quality assessment of study programme groups at the level of doctoral studies.
Some useful links for assessment experts:
- How are the IA standards and assessment areas of study programmes related?
- The Estonian Higher Education System – an Overview
- HaridusSilm – Statistics about education and research in Estonia
- ETIS – Estonian Research Portal
- Ministry of Education and Research: information on higher education and information on vocational education and training
- Estonian Research & Development and Innovation Strategy 2014-2020 “Knowledge-based Estonia”
- Estonian Life Long Learning Strategy 2020