Publications and presentations
- Lauri, Liia. Presentation Evaluation of Doctoral programmes in Estonia at the seminar Early-Career Researchers Identity Development at Tallinn University, 15 February 2019.
- Kroonmäe, Marge; Taimsoo, Reet. Presentation New concept of external Quality Assurance in VET, profile and training of external evaluators in Estonia at the Peer Learning Activity on Balancing self-evaluation with external evaluation in VET systems across the Europe event, 21 – 22 January 2019, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Kroonmäe, Marge; Puik, Margit; Luhtaru, Reelika (2018) 2017 Results of Accreditation of Study Programme Groups in VET (in Estonian)
- Mattisen, Heli. Presentation Tradition vs Innovation at the QUALITY INNOVATION AWARD CEREMONY 2018 in Bilbao, 8 Ferbruary 2018
- Lauri, Liia (2018) On 2017 Assessment Results in Higher Education (in Estonian)
- Lauri, Liia; Mattisen Heli (2017, full text) Higher Education Assessment Results 2012-2016 (in Estonian)
- Kroonmäe, Marge; Taimsoo, Reet (2017) 2016 Results of Accreditation of Study Programme Groups in VET (in Estonian)
- Marge Kroonmäe, Hillar Bauman (2017). Integrated Assessment of Higher Education and VET Programmes – Mission Possible! Estonian Experience in Breaking Barriers Between Higher and Vocational Education Assessments. Paper and presentation at the INQAAHE conference, Bahrain
- Beerkens, Maarja; Udam, Maiki (2017). Stakeholders in Higher Education Quality Assurance: Richness in Diversity? Higher Education Policy, 1−19, 10.1057/s41307-016-0032-6.
- Kroonmäe, Marge; Lauri, Liia; Puik, Margit (2016). On accreditation of SPGs in VET (EE) 32-35
- Lauri, Liia; Bauman, Hillar (2016). The Main Strengths and Development Needs in Estonian Higher Education Against the Backdrop of Outcomes of Quality Assessment of SPGs (EE) 42-46
- Ministry of Education and Research (2016) An Overview of External Assessments of the Estonian Education System 2015-2016 (EE)
- Seema, Riin; Udam, Maiki; Mattisen, Heli; Lauri, Liia (2016). The Perceived Impact of External Assessment: the System, Organisation and Individual Levels—the Estonian Case.Higher Education: The International Journal of Higher Education Research (Email authors for more information).
- Seema, Riin; Udam, Maiki; Mattisen, Heli (2016). Attitudes of Academic Staff Towards Their Own Work and Towards External Evaluation, From the Perspective of Self-Determination Theory: the Estonian Case. Quality in Higher Education, p. 117−126.
- Lauri, Liia; Heidmets, Mati; Virkus, Sirje (2016). The Information Culture of Higher Education Institutions: the Estonian Case. Information Research, 21(3), paper 722.
- Lauri, Liia (2015). Strengths and development needs of Estonian higher education in light of results of the quality assessments of study programme groups
- Kroonmäe, Marge; Mattisen, Heli; Seema, Riin (2015). An Overview of Accreditation of VET SPG in 2014 On the Basis of Reports by Assessment Committees (EE) 33-36
- Seema, Riin; Udam, Maiki; Mattisen, Heli; Lauri, Liia (2015). The Impact of External Assessments As Perceived by Staff Members of Estonian Higher Education Institutions (EE) 37-39
- Ministry of Education and Research (2015) An Overview of External Assessments of the Estonian Education System 2014-2015 (EE)
- Lauri, Liia (2015). The Main Strengths and Development Needs in Estonian Higher Education Against the Backdrop of Outcomes of Quality Assessment of SPGs (EE)
- Udam, Maiki; Seema, Riin; Mattisen, Heli (2015). Estonian Higher Education In the Light of Institutional Accreditation. Summary
- Seema, Riin; Kroonmäe, Marge; Mattisen, Heli (2015). A Summary of Accreditations of Curriculum Groups of Vocational Training In 2014 Based On Reports by Assessment Committees.
- Lauri, Liia; Heidmets, Mati; Virkus, Sirje (2015). Information Literacy and Information Culture in Higher Education Institutions (EE).Presentation at European Conference on Information Literacy, 19 – 23 October 2015, Tallinna Ülikool.
- Mandel, Karine (2015). Quality Issues With VET SPGs and Their Improvement Measures On the Basis of the Pilot Cycle In 2011 and the Reports On the Accreditation Process From 2014 (EE)
- Mattisen, Heli (2015). Who Is Able to Attract Tourists to Estonia (EE) Äripäev
- Mattisen, Heli (2015). Is Interrupting Studies a (Perceived) Inevitability (EE) Õpetajate Leht
- Kroonmäe, Marge (2014). An Overview of Accreditation of SPGs in VET (EE). p. 46-49
- Mattisen, Heli; Seema, Riin; Udam, Maiki (2014). An Interim Summary of Institutional Accreditation (EE) 49-52
- Udam, Maiki; Seema, Riin; Mattisen, Heli (2014). Estonian Higher Education Against the Backdrop of Outcomes of Institutional Accreditation or In Other Words What the Leaders Should Know (EE)
- Seema, Riin; Udam, Maiki; Mattisen, Heli; Lauri, Liia (2014).The perceived impact of external assessment: the organisation vs the individual. Summary of the study.
- Kroonmäe, Marge (2013). On Accreditation of SPGs In VET (EE). p. 30-33
- Lauri, Liia (2013). External Assessment In Higher Education (EE) 33-36
- Bach, T; Dragojevic, D; Findlay, P; Hering, S; Lauri, L; Lynch, O; Olcen, Z; Udam, M (2014). Transparency of European Higher Education through public Quality Assurance Reports. Final report of the project.
- Tüür, Liia; Mattisen, Heli (2013). From Study Programme Accreditation to Study Programme Group Assessment. Paper and presentation in the INQAAHE conference, Taipei
- Udam, Maiki (2013). Meeting state, market and academic concerns: Challenge for external quality assurance of higher education institutions.The Estonian Case. Tallinna Ülikool. Sotsiaalteaduste dissertatsioonid, 70. Tallinn: TLÜ kirjastus 2013. 153 p.. ISSN 1736-3632 ISBN 978-9949-29-110-6
- Udam, Maiki; Heidmets, Mati (2013). Conflicting Views On Quality: interpretations of ‘a Good University’ by Representatives of the State, the Market and Academia. Quality in Higher Education
- Udam, Maiki; Lauri, Liia; Bach, Tiia (2013). Results of the survey on the use and usefulness of external quality assurance reports for different stakeholders.Transparency of European higher education through public quality assurance reports(527137-LLP-1-2012-1-BE-ERASMUS-EMGR).
- Mattisen, Heli; Bauman, Hillar (2012). Transitional Assessment: A Special Case of External Assessment of Higher Education in Estonia 2009-2011