NCEQE is looking for international experts
ENQA’s Georgian affiliate, NCEQE, I has issued a call for international experts.
Application Deadline: Permanent Call
Position: International Expert of Program Accreditation of HEIs
Language Requirement: English
The Legal Entity of Public Law (LEPL) – National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCEQE) was founded on September 1, 2010 under the Law of Georgia on Educational Quality Enhancement. The NCEQE is responsible for external evaluations as well as program and institutional accreditation in Georgia.
Required Skills and Experience
- PhD or equivalent degree;
- At least 3 years of proven teaching or scientific/scholarly research experience;
- Experience in designing and developing academic programs;
- Academic writing skills;
- Effective teamwork and communication skills;
- Skills of collecting and analyzing information and producing well-grounded reports;
- Proficiency in English.
Experts are required to draft external evaluation reports. The external evaluation reports examine the relevant study programs in the following areas:
- goals, outcomes of study programs, and adequacy of program contents to declared goals and outcomes;
- teaching methods and structure of studies, adequacy of students’ assessment methods;
- academic performance and individual work with students;
- material resources (infrastructure, learning environment, etc.);
- mechanisms for promoting quality of studies.
Experts will be provided with:
- Remuneration for evaluating:
- academic program: 600 Euro– expert team leader, 500 Euro – team member;
- academic programs: 800 Euro – expert team leader, 700 Euro – team member;
- academic programs: 1200 Euro – expert team leader, 1000 Euro – team member.
- Daily expenses (hotel, meals, etc.) – 300 Euro for approximately 3 days;
- Travel expenses.
- The experts will be provided with English translations of all relevant documents.
Candidates should submit their CV (template in attachment) to the following e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org